If you were born from the late 80’s to early 90’s, then you and an estimate 79.9 million other people are consider to be a part ‘Generation Y’, also known as Millennials. While you listen to Leon Lour‘s remix ‘s ‘Generationwhy’, learn some fun facts about Millennials that are listed below.
- 75% see themselves as authentic and are not willing to compromise their family and personal values. ]
- On track to become the most educated generation in American history with 63% holding a college degree. ]
- Millennials are the most racially, ethnically diverse generation yet.]
- They were more optimistic about the future the nation than previous generations in a 2014 survey. ]
- In a 2010 survey, millennials reported that their top three priorities were “being a good parent,” “having a successful marriage,” and “helping others in need.” ]
The positive nature millennials shines through Lour’s upbeat remix ‘Generationwhy’.
There were a few remixes ZHU’s track ‘Generationwhy’ but Leon Lour‘s version stood out to us the most. We appreciate the lovely plucks, uplifting lyrics, deep drop and funky dance vibes that this track is comprised . You can find Leon Lour swinging from Belgium to Ibiza to London. You will be able to find ZHU headlining , , and this summer.
Now enjoy Leon’s remix ‘Generationwhy’, the new anthem for millennials.
Listen to Leon Lour’s remix ZHU’s ‘Generationwhy’ below: