The end the year means a lot things. Cookies, gifts and Top Music Charts. We have been hit with the top 15 most-streamed Spotify Dance Tracks 2017 and are here to share with you the playlist and track list.
2017 proved to be the year The Chainsmokers, represented by 3 infamous tracks on the playlist. Other names include, Kygo, Zedd, Martin Garrix, Calvin Harris, Axwell ^ Ingrosso, David Guetta, DJ Snake, Daft Punk (two entries) and Clean Bandit (2 entries),. EDM had a killer year, making an even bigger name for itself on the mainstream soundwaves across the USA and abroad. A lot these names have made their names a fixture in the EDM genre and International Pop Music this year while others have continued on their dominance in the genre. Also, big shouts, Justin Bieber that has his name pop up on this list twice!
Top 15 Most-Streamed Dance Tracks 2017:
15. Axwell & Ingrosso – “More Than You Know”
14. DJ Snake feat. Justin Bieber – “Let Me Love You”
13. Calvin Harris feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry, Big Sean – “Feels”
12. David Guetta feat. Justin Bieber – “2U”
11. Calvin Harris feat. Frank Ocean, Migos – “Slide”
10. The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk – “Starboy”
9. The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk – “I Feel It Coming”
8. Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson – “Symphony”
7. The Chainsmokers – “Closer”
6. Martin Garrix feat. Dua Lipa – “Scared to be Lonely”
5. Clean Bandit feat. Sean Paul, Anne-Marie – “Rockabye”
4. Zedd feat. Alessia Cara – “Stay”
3. The Chainsmokers – “Paris”
2. Kygo feat. Selena Gomez – “It Ain’t Me”
1. The Chainsmokers feat. Coldplay “Something Just Like This”
I threw all these songs into a playlist for y’all. Hope you enjoy! My bad if the songs are not in the correct order ranking on the playlist, Spotify wont let me adjust the orderings. Are their any tracks that should be featured that did not make the cut for most-streamed? Ink a comment below.