Insomniac boss Pasquale Rotella seems to be a fan transparency. In a recent Facebook post, Rotella announced some exciting developments coming from Insomniac. Anyone who’s a fan Electric Daisy Carnival, stage designs, new nightclubs, and traveling the world will love what Rotella had to say. Here are some key points from Rotella’s post:
- New logo for Insomniac’s 25th Anniversary
- New and improved festival websites- EDC Vegas, EDC Japan, and Beyond Wonderland
- Brand new stage designs for kineticFIELD, circuitGROUNDS, neonGARDEN, bassPOD, and quantumVALLEY
- Upcoming updates on Camp EDC including activities, amenities, and a full map
- In addition to EDC Japan and EDC China, more international EDC’s
- New Insomniac night club in Los Angeles called ACADEMY
2018 is shaping up to be a monster year for Insomniac. Hopefully Pasquale Rotella’s Facebook post is a sign good things to come for Insomniac and its fans. You can read Rotella’s full Facebook post .