Reported drug overdose at Beyond The Valley suspected to be snake chew

The information round tablet testing that has unfolded over summer time has been a scorching subject for these on both aspect of the controversy fuelled additional by the tragic deaths of a handful of punters at varied music festivals round Australia.

One of these was 20-year Callum Edwards who was rushed to hospital December 29th for what was a suspected overdose from an unknown substance at Victorian based mostly competition Beyond The Valley.

That story has taken a dramatic flip this week with The Herald Sun reporting that of all issues, based on his brother and mom that snake venom was present in Callums system based on a toxicology report and will have positively performed a task within the passing of the younger teen.

Although a correct coroners report is being finalised Callums mom instructed the information website that “Tiger snake venom was present in his system.” including additional “We positively know there was a reptile concerned.”

Depending on the accuracy of reporting this positively places unsure the rushed claims by Victorian Police of the overdose. We’ll replace this story because it unfolds.

Source: VICE