Tomorrowland 2023 is officially a go! Reports state that construction of the festival will start on June 5th. It occurs every year at Provinciaal Recreatiedomein De Schorre (or De Schorre), a recreation center in Boom, Belgian.
Parts of the area will still be accessible until July 1st when the entire domain will be locked down through the festival weekend, July 21st through 30th.
If needed, an overview of the accessibility of certain zones and the reception can be found on the De Schorre site.
Tomorrowland is one of the most popular electronic music festivals in the world. It is held every year in Boom, Belgium, and attracts over 600,000 people from all over the world. The festival is known for its incredible lineup of DJs, its stunning scenery and its all-emcompassing atmosphere.
The 2023 edition of Tomorrowland will take place over two weekends, July 21st to 23rd and July 28th to 30th. This year’s lineup features a range of globally-renowned DJs to artists known better by name than sound. Some of the most exciting billings include Armin van Buuren, Martin Garrix, Eric Prydz, Purple Disco Machine, Tiësto, Timmy Trumpet, Paris Hilton (yes, that one), Steve Aoki and The Chainsmokers.
In addition to the music, Tomorrowland also offers a variety of out-of-this-world installations and is known for its friendly and welcoming atmosphere, making it a truly unforgettable experience.
If you are a fan of EDM music, then Tomorrowland is definitely a festival that you should add to your bucket list. Tickets for the 2023 fest are already sold out, so start planning for 2024 now.
Here are some tips for planning your trip to Tomorrowland:
- Book your tickets early. Tickets for Tomorrowland sell out quickly, so it is important to book your tickets as soon as possible.
- Book your accommodation early. Tomorrowland is a very popular festival, so it is important to book your accommodation early, especially if you are planning to stay in the DreamVille camping area.
- Plan your transportation. Tomorrowland is held in Boom, Belgium, which is about 30 kilometers from Brussels. There are a number of ways to get to Boom, including by car, train or bus.
- Pack for all types of weather. Belgium could see all types of weather in July, including rain, sun and wind.
- Be prepared for a long day. Tomorrowland is a very long festival, so it is important to be prepared for a long day. Make sure to bring plenty of food, water and sunscreen.
- Have fun! Tomorrowland is a truly unforgettable experience, so make sure to have fun and enjoy yourself!