It is that time of the year again where Spotify Wrapped returns to recap every Spotify subscriber’s favorite tracks throughout the whole year. Whether if the track was something that one listened to at the beginning of 2023 but still listens to it today or if the track was something that one listened to for just a week, Spotify Wrapped is there to feature that amazing personal soundtrack of 2023. Spotify Wrapped in 2023 includes the top artists, songs, albums, podcasts and other trends that over 574 million subscribers listened to frequently during this year. Also, Spotify Wrapped 2023 has a unique personalized user experience with diverse interactive features. For my own Spotify Wrapped playlist of 2023, click on this link.
More exciting features for Spotify Wrapped in 2023
For Spotify Wrapped this year, here are the exciting features of it that are appearing at this moment. Before discussing those them in detail, Spotify also stated that this year will feature the Wrapped feed on each subscriber’s Home Screen, which provides the ‘Best Of’ editorial playlists, access to artist merchandise, concert location recommendations, and much more. Here are those features below.
- Me in 2023: It shows the subscriber’s streaming habits throughout the year and in turn, it reveals one of the 12 listening characters that the subscribers might be identified as.
- Sound Town: This matches people to a city based on their streaming and artist preferences.
- Top 5 Genres: This shows people how their top five music genres stacked up and this feature presents itself in a sandwich-inspired design.
- Top 5 Artists: It lets subscribers see the month their streaming habits peaked for each artist this year. In fact, it describes a fuller picture of the listener’s year on Spotify and the artists that made it onto their Spotify Wrapped soundtrack.
- Your Artist Messages: This means fans will get to hear from one of their top artists within your personalized Wrapped. They can also visit the Wrapped feed for video messages from thousands of artists as well.
- Additionally, even artists, songwriters, and podcasters themselves are receiving their own personalized personalized Artist and Creator Wrapped experiences so that they will know and celebrate what their fans like listening to.